Congressman Lee Terry's letter to the Metropolitan
Lee Terry is working hard in the U.S. Congress
to ensure this country’s health care system
is effective and keeping Americans happy and healthy.
Congressman Terry has a strong relationship with
area doctors and health care professionals to
ensure everyone’s needs are being met. In
Congress, Congressman Terry has supported:
click on Bill number to read more about the legislation
and its status in the U.S. Congress
(* indicates co-sponsorship)
- The Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement,
and Modernization Act of 2003 (H.R.
- Allied Health Professions Reinvestment Act
of 2004 (H.R.
- The Small Business Health Fairness Act -
- The Pancreatic Islet Cell Act (H.R.
- The Quality Cancer Care Preservation Act (H.R.
- The Patient Navigator, Outreach, and Chronic
Disease Prevention Act of 2003 (H.R.
- The Access to Innovation for Medicare Patients
Act of 2003 (H.R.
- The Colon Cancer Screen for Life Act of 2003
- The Medicare Patient Access to Drugs for
Rare Diseases Act of 2003 (H.R.
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act